MK1 window gasket group interest!!!!

I need to get an idea on the amount of serious buyers for MK1 scirocco
gaskets ( rear side triangles, front shield, hatch glass)   I will use
these numbers to try and get us a quote on custom made gaskets.

Please don't respond with "depends on how much they cost". This is
already a given.  I can tell you that they will cost MORE! but... they
will last you another 20+ years so weigh the cost accordingly.

If your a serious buyer- email me with your "pledge". The more people we
have the cheaper they will get- so think of storing them for future
needs/resale.

Mike Blain