From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com>
To: "Dirk Schneider" <Scirocco@t-online.de>; "Jeff Toomasson"
<jtoomasson@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: For the D&D crew

hehe YOu actually made me install Real player...lol

Well for the ones out there that did not check the doro web page, lets put
it this way;
imagine Lita Ford (remember Her  in The 80's) singing Billy Idol's "White
Wedding" Song and this is Doro's New video.
I swear shes a carbon copy ! hehehe

Dirk, cool music though I always like 80's heavy rock.. I would get an album
of hers,but somethign about blasting heavy german rock music, but I would
not understand any of it... lol

Patrick