final plea for appraisals/settlements-inc BRIAN M

Big Mac is currently (8:30am Friday am) near the Ohio/Pennsylvania
border, heading toward home; the fresh, newly installed 2.0L in the
Lipstick Red Topless Bunny pulling him along strongly.

Take my word for it, he hasn't had much time during the past week to
check email...

Ron