fs- calloway turbo

>ran accross this, thought someone might be interested:
><< for sale: calloway turbo kit
>    kit includes turbo, intake and exhaust manifolds, intercooler, pipes,
>wastegate, larger throttle bottle, greddy boost controller, and rings....
>e-mail <johnouteiro@attbi.com> >>

He emailed me some shady ass pics of what looked to be a turbo diesel
manifold and an A2 intake, he had a bright lamp in the background with no
lamp shade so it's hard to see anything other than glare...no pics of
intercooler, plumbing, down pipe, microfueller, callaway cam cover, etc.
He's asking $1k.  The kit is actually for an A2.

A few days ago there was a Callaway Jetta on ebay and his reserve was also
$1k...came with OZ rims, Callaway intercooler, Microfueller, round light
conversion, Neuspeed springs, etc.  Had a bad fuel pump but was a better
deal than this kid on vortex.  I may still have the email address of the guy
who has the Jetta if anyone wants it.

-Earl