For the D&D crew

>From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: For the D&D crew
>Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 23:33:01 -0800
>
>Dirk Schneider wrote:
> >
> > That girl on the hood is Doro Pesch ,
> > she had a band named Warlock and now has a solo career.
> > She is a pretty successful singer here in Germany
> > and very popular among the Scirocco fans here.
> >
> > There is more than one Scirocco that has her painted on the hood.
> >
> > another DORO-Scirocco example :
> > http://www.scirocco2.de/gross_30.jpg
><Snip>
>

>LOL!  If that was in the US it would be a Japanese Manga/ Anime
>character.  :])
>
>Maybe Xena, although she has disappeared some in recent years.
>
>TBerk

A more analogous yank version would be Lita Ford.

By the way, one of my local PBS stations has started showing a program
called Auto Motor and Sport.  Is this the TV version of the German car mag,
Auto Motor und Sport?  A segment in one of the episodes was the usage of
"Michelangelo," a computer-controlled airbrush which can be used to paint
car body panels.  Apparently Smart Cars are a popular canvas.
Interestingly, the program showed the airbrushing of an overhead view of an
Audi engine bay onto the hood of the Audi so that it gave the illusion of no
hood.  Pretty cool show, I hope they keep it.