From: "Fenton, Shannon" <sfenton@amazon.com>
To: "Blaine/laura Avery" <averyaccess@earthlink.net>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 9:12 PM
Subject: RE: Any one ever had this problem?

Mine did this as well.

Shannon
Www.scirocco16v.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Blaine/laura Avery [mailto:averyaccess@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 7:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Any one ever had this problem?

Any one ever had this problem?
I was checking the transfer pump (it wasn't working right) it turned out
that the pump was fine the  fuel line that connected it to the assembly
had rotted away, the pump was just hanging there by it's wires. So I
bought a new fuel line two clamps put it back together and it runs
better than ever! Is this something that is typical for vw's or
scirocco's ?  I was just looking is my Bentley and it said that all 85
to 87  transfer pumps were recalled  is that true? How can I check if it
was ever done on my car I only the second owner?

Blaine Avery <averyaccess@earthlink.net>
87 16v