For the D&D crew

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> This used to be a BIG fad in the 70-80's also in
> N.america, we just outgrew it.!

You know being 34 I still recall the 70's, Yes, that
was my point, I thought most people outgrew it in the
70's. Some things where just not meant to make a
comeback. Of course I thought the same of bellbottoms
and look how that turned out.

> I used to have a big ass "fleur de lys" painted on
> my maverick,

Well, being French Canadian explains that. If you had
moved to Texas earlier it probably would have been a
rebel flag. But now that I recall, I actually remember
seeing a German Scirocco with a Rebel flag front
license plate two weeks ago. Basically the whole world
has gone silly!