Drake cam info request

--part1_f9.188f570c.29b92710_boundary

Just a heads up (sorry about the pun) he is looking for Drake hydrualic info.
His email is Enordrum@hotmail.com
I myself have a small collection, 2 adjustable sprockets and a 426 cam. I may
have the head too but dont know how to tell for sure.  What I am looking for
is a valve cover, know any for sale?

Jasin

--part1_f9.188f570c.29b92710_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Just a heads up (sorry about the pun) he is looking for Drake hydrualic info.
<BR>His email is Enordrum@hotmail.com
<BR>I myself have a small collection, 2 adjustable sprockets and a 426 cam. I may have the head too but dont know how to tell for sure. &nbsp;What I am looking for is a valve cover, know any for sale?
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f9.188f570c.29b92710_boundary--