www.sciroccoandimpreza.org [was RE: 6spd tranny?]

HAHAHAHAHA

Classic, "I bought a 2.5RS when I should have really waited for the WRX"

My buddy has a 2.5RS, so I know the cars, and have compared them,
differences stock are large, but I do like the 2door and older body style
of the 2.5RS, that 2.0Turbo is a kickass motor....

Now, I would go against the grain and buy a WRX Wagon, yes I know they
don't have the wide wheelbase of the sedan, but I love the look of the
mini wagon, and it could actually hold shit.  Really too bad they don't
make a 2-door coupe/hatch, a la Scirocco.

Now Neal, curb that WRX envy man

hehehehehe giggle hehehehehe

Eric