www.sciroccoandimpreza.org [was RE: 6spd tranny?]

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Jason Adams wrote:

> okay you subaru folks...
>
> Do the imprezza's really have any soul? You know what I mean? Fahrvergnugen!

Yes Jason, they have that same fun to drive soul that VWs do....atleast
older VWs.  My 00 Golf and new Audis are soft cushy, numb feeling cars.  I
had the opportunity to drive both a Audi TT 225hp and a WRX, WRX wins
hands down in all driving aspects.

> I'm torn, I think the subaru engineering is good, but the audi's just look
> better to me, I'm going to be replacing my Chevrolet Z71 4x4 in a year or
> two and I know I want an AWD platform, So where I'm at now is wait 2 years,
> buy a 2002 Audi A4 2.8 or a 2003 Imprezza 2.5. Any regrets going to subaru
> vs audi?
>
> Those audi's are just too sexy... no offense guys but I think the imprezza's
> got a case of the ugly's, *ducks*, don't get me wrong, I think the most
> beautiful part of the car lyes under the sheet metal, I know I could learn
> to love the looks of the imprezza given time...

Dont waste your money on the Audi till you drive them both...make up your
own mind.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox