ranting and raving lunatic speach within, read at own risk

Dave,

Funny, I did just that, and had a counselling session with Brian wagner over
the phone..

ayways, yeah, I have detailed my next repairs (to be done this weekend.);
wheel bearings, tie rods,  ball joints, all 4 mounts.

As for the tranny Brian mentioned something about a 12mm shim used to adjust
the clutch ?
He said it was in the Bentley but I did not find it. anyone can get me  page
# on  that one, if I can shim the clutch cable to make the clutch last 2-3
weeks I would be able to get all the parts I need to work the other 9a
tranny I have, so I can change seals, oil, install lsi lsd, lightenened
flywheel, HD 16v/8v clutch kit and new bolts before I swap trannies.

Patrick

Thanks guys..