Weird Water temp needle thing!!!, And side moldings!!

--part1_167.9ed9413.29b85fc2_boundary

Kevin,

         Hell ya I wanna attend, its just I work all the damn time I dont
know if ill have the time, keep me posted on whereabouts its gonna take
place, cause IM up in Sacramento, shouldnt take me to long to get there.

Aaron
88 16v
Sacramento, CA

          PS, kevin i have aol, i dont know how to get rid of the HTML

--part1_167.9ed9413.29b85fc2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#800040" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Georgia" LANG="0">Kevin, <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hell ya I wanna attend, its just I work all the damn time I dont know if ill have the time, keep me posted on whereabouts its gonna take place, cause IM up in Sacramento, shouldnt take me to long to get there.<BR>
<BR>
Aaron<BR>
88 16v<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT>Sacramento, CA<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; PS, kevin i have aol, i dont know how to get rid of the HTML</P></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.9ed9413.29b85fc2_boundary--