Weird Water temp needle thing!!!, And side moldings!!

--part1_6c.1891421f.29b858fe_boundary

List,

         This morning when i got into my car, the water temp needle was stuck
right in the middle like it was still at the temp that the car was when i
shut it off the night before, pretty weird, but ya know whats weirder, when i
turned the power on the needle bottomed out and wouldnt come up. So i drive
to work, work is about 20 mins away, so about a minute before i pull in the
needle starts to work again, so i park and i shut off the car and turn it
back on and its working now, L E D lights up and everything, pretty weird
huh. Oh the gas needle would not bottom out all the way too, this was when i
first got in the car, no Power no nothing , the needles just hovered. I have
a TT fuel inrichment device but i took it off cause i thought it was fucking
up, but that wasnt it, its still off.
         Oh also tonight from 6 to about a half hour ago i took the molding
off my car (88 16v), and let me tell you first hand.............ITS  A BITCH,
it was a fucking pain in my ass lemme tell ya, and i work at the dealership,
i had a heat gun chemicals EVERYTHING. what i ended up doing was just tearing
the moldings off so it left the nasty shit underneath right!!, then i took
our steamer that thing we wash cars with and just sat there and shot it off
with the steamer since its so hot and shoots such a sharp stream it took that
shit off in a second, but the problem was it left all this clear adhesive
under that, so then i had to use thinner to melt that shit off there, it took
FOREVER, about an hour and a half, then after i got it all off i had to
completely buff the whole car, but let me also tell ya its a totally worth it
project, the body looks smoother now, doesnt have those gay ass 80s moldings,
anyways, just wanted to say its a pretty cool little mod to do if you have
the right tools. If anyone has any suggestions about my temp needle thing
lemme know.

Aaron
88 16v
Sacramento, CA

--part1_6c.1891421f.29b858fe_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#800040" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Georgia" LANG="0">List,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This morning when i got into my car, the water temp needle was stuck right in the middle like it was still at the temp that the car was when i shut it off the night before, pretty weird, but ya know whats weirder, when i turned the power on the needle bottomed out and wouldnt come up. So i drive to work, work is about 20 mins away, so about a minute before i pull in the needle starts to work again, so i park and i shut off the car and turn it back on and its working now, L E D lights up and everything, pretty weird huh. Oh the gas needle would not bottom out all the way too, this was when i first got in the car, no Power no nothing , the needles just hovered. I have a TT fuel inrichment device but i took it off cause i thought it was fucking up, but that wasnt it, its still off. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Oh also tonight from 6 to about a half hour ago i took the molding off my car (88 16v), and let me tell you first hand.............ITS&nbsp; A BITCH, it was a fucking pain in my ass lemme tell ya, and i work at the dealership, i had a heat gun chemicals EVERYTHING. what i ended up doing was just tearing the moldings off so it left the nasty shit underneath right!!, then i took our steamer that thing we wash cars with and just sat there and shot it off with the steamer since its so hot and shoots such a sharp stream it took that shit off in a second, but the problem was it left all this clear adhesive under that, so then i had to use thinner to melt that shit off there, it took FOREVER, about an hour and a half, then after i got it all off i had to completely buff the whole car, but let me also tell ya its a totally worth it project, the body looks smoother now, doesnt have those gay ass 80s moldings, anyways, just wanted to say its a pretty cool little mod to do if you have the right tools. If anyone has any suggestions about my temp needle thing lemme know.<BR>
<BR>
Aaron<BR>
88 16v<BR>
Sacramento, CA</FONT></HTML>