From: Blaine/laura Avery <averyaccess@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:31:51 -0500
To: Brian Wagner <scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 87 16v  fuel pump?att:brian

Brian,
Thanks so much I was outside working on the car when you emailed me back.
After doing some on line research on relays I had figured out what to do(its
not  that I cant understand electrical wiring it just haven't done it much)
Just got back in and checked the email nice to know that I did the rite
thing . Anyway it worked like A charm the relay hit and the pumps turned
on!!!! I  called the junk  yesterday  and they quoted me a price of $50 for
the knock box.
This all happened because of mistakes printed it the Haynes manual I'm
putting that rag in the trash!!!! The Bentley is the only manual I am using
now.

thanks again!!!!!
Blaine
N.C.  16v  up and running soon