4K&FN Flanges

--- Erik LaCelle <lacelle@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Thanks for that link -- turns out my car's got the
> AGB 020 (.91 5th
> gear, 3.67 final drive).  Anyone know what rpm that
> would be at say, 75
> mph?  (Haven't run the car yet)  Is this a good
> trans or should I be
> thinking replacement?  Car is a stock 16v....
> TIA
> Erik L

Actually, there's an even cooler chart on
Scirocco.org, complete with a rpm/speed calculator.

Just click on the gears link on the main page  ;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)