Neuspeed TB

>  Hullo.. I bought a Neuspeed TB with Intake of ebay,
>  (for 8v) I'm intending to build a new p&p head to
> replace
>  the one that's on there.. then p&p it too for a
> spare..
>
>  anyways. Is there anyway to tell if this TB is
> actually a
>  neuspeed one? Does anyone have a part number? It
> looks
>  almost identical to the stock JH.. though i havn't
> compared
>  them side by side.

The larger venturi (opening) should be much bigger
than on the stock JH.

The Neuspeed TB, BTW, is the same as an Audi 5000 TB,
which is the same as an A2 VW Golf/Jetta TB . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)