Neuspeed TB

That is correct. It is stamped outside, around the
larger opening. Mine is in the basement, and I have
eyeballed it as my community deed of the day.

And I'll tell you that the bigger opening measures at
52mm, compared to the stock one (have one too) at
45mm.

If your secondary opening is at 52mm, and the whole
thing is in good shape, Neuspeed or Audi 5000, it is
the same shit.

While the intake is out, match the openings with the
gaskets.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Brad Sayer <vwrocco87@hotmail.com> a écrit : > I
used to have one, and the word Neuspeed is