2032cc 16v motor is here! (with wierd compression)

Folks, my 2032 16v motor has arrived! I am concerned about the compression
test, however. IIRC, the numbers are something like 268-240-220-240. WTF is
that all about? :^( Might it behoove me to re-ring this thing? I've got to
remove the head anyway to swap on the ported/polished head from my current
engine. Or, is it more likely that the head is at fault? How can this be
ascertained?

Gracias,
--
Scott F. Williams