Ball joints

Still got the original ball joints?  Wow...  Anyways, all you have to
do is drill off the heads of the rivets, so choose a bit that's bigger
than the diameter of the rivet.  Once the heads are drilled off, just
punch them out with a punch and hammer...

HTH,

Mark

p.s.  Make sure you take your time with the control arm rear bracket
nuts.  Those things are exposed to everything the road throws at them,
so you'll want to use a good penetrating oil at the very least, and if
you have a acet. torch handy I would use it...   Heat the nut (not the
stud)  till just after it starts glowing and then slowly (!) turn the
nut loose.  You don't want to be breaking any studs...