(OT) Holy S**t!!!!

Ain't that cool.

I remember when I work for DANA Corp and we went to the Victor Gasket test
facility. I snapped some pics of the loads tests for the NEW DDA (Detriot
Diesel Allison)engines. They had just completed a full load cycle and I
snapped the pic, when I got it back the block was glowing like the turbo's
in the Aplina pic. The cool thing was, the block was so hot that you could
see the piston stagger in the picture (that was awesome).

Brian