attention Ghetto Rocco!!! Also Drive in a Porsche...

Hey bud... I saw your rocco in the parking lot on the Garden state as I was
going through to Va to deliver my brother and all of his sheit... It looks a
hell of a lot better...
Picture this I pull up in a porsche 951 to look at your car...

Oh yeah My brother let me drive his porsche down, and I WANT ONE BAD!!!
I couldn't go nut with it, but it had 350 horsies to the fly, and from a
turbo 2.5-4cyl... Wow when you let it boost it just goes...!!
well I have to go!
jev