Saturn or Saab

dude you should never try to drive in texas,

Ford, GM, and Dodge pickup truck (not to mention the 1 ton twin wheel 3500
series truck) drivers
are far worst to be afraid of because they perform everything you said, but
with a 6 horse trailer and at 90MPH.
hehehe.. saturns, they are too busy didging the truck to be worried about
them, and last time I saw a saab, a 3500 had ripped a new arse on it with
its "indestrutible big ass full fledge rammming bumper+steel grill that
would take a 10ft thick wall at full speed on).

Patrick (in texas.. a rocco is really a small car on the highways around
here... why I have enhanced brake system and have over 400w of european high
beams, not to mention 310w of regular driving beams.)