electrical issue

Nah I was talking about the relay that control front driver side wing power
antenna. (I did not know I had one until when I push the fuse in I heard a
click inside my front quarter panel and opened the wheel well and found
remanents of a power antenna inside still wired to the electrical system and
the relay was horting out because it had water in it.

the items controlled by this # 3 fuse are cluster clock, radio power wire,
cigarette lighter, interior light . check any of those items, a fused
cigarette lighter could do what your describing.

Patrick