Best VW shop ---Rochester,NY

On 3/2/02 5:17 PM, "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> ok, Im asking for another person, Jim..Brett and the rest of the Rochester
> crew, what's the best place out there? Also, what's a good detail shop?

If I had to have any work done by a shop on my car, I would first go to
Nu-Life Automotive (that's the place where we got you your tires before
Cincy last year).  They did the exhaust on my Scirocco and Passat, and
inspect the Convertible.  Very mod-friendly.

Nu-Life Automotive
15 Elmgrove Park
Rochester NY 14624 (585) 429-6846

I have also heard good things about a place called Mac's II Automotive on
Brighton-Henrietta Townline Road.

Dunno about detailing; Nu-Life is in this place called the Auto Mall, there
may be something there.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |