[mk2] parting out my '85

  since i was not able to find a shell for my '85, i'm forced to part it out. most everything is for sale. nothing fancy on the car, but it does/did have a/c. the car was hit in the front (t-boned a cherokee) so most any parts there are gone. the engine is strong (will still start) and most everything else isn't too bad (mechanically). wasn't pretty, but was a great daily driver. things that are spoken for are the transmission, wheels, seats, and steering wheel. most everything else is for sale. yes, the dash is cracked. please let me know if you're needing something. prices are extremely reasonable (getting ready to move). thanx for the space.

<hr>