What about the port? was: Do these things work?

I guess we'll just have to wait for the Dyno results
from Pat B. & Shannon F.

If they turn out to be good results we can get a
follow up after a couple months(to see if anything
melts). If the follow up turns out good then I guess
we'll all have a new Mod to add to our list.

Until then I think everything is speculation.