retarded/insane idea (ac condenser to oil cooler)

i am removing the ac system from my scirocco and i saw that poor lonely
condenser hanging there. i have also been on the lookout for an oil cooler
since i hear the stock "oil warmer" isnt very good.  my mind decided to make
a connection but i think ill ask a few opinions about it: would it be good,
bad, or even possible to use the ac condenser as a multi-row oil cooler?

thanx,
tony