What about the port? was: Do these things work?

so instead of having air streaming at a angle 23' steep into the head
opening, now it actually still has the same angle (intake to gasket of 23')
but during the 3/8" thickness of the gasket it is actually a straight line
into the head. So? would that be a bad thing? I would think this would be a
good thing (air comes into head at a straight flat 0' angle (or 180' angle
what ever side you looking at it.) why would this be detrimental, please
explain.

ATS Patrick