13" momo wheels on ebay

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> but yeah Magnesium rims are good, and light, I had a set
> of 13" Tarantula in
> magnesium (Ron "cheapass") has them now.

Ummm, no he doesn't.  They're on my sister's "winter" GLI
right now.  'Course, she's not driving it at the moment
'cuz two days ago it puked all the oil out when she left
for work in the morning.  (What seal is it that goes around
the oil cooler?  Looks like where it's coming from.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace