anyone else hate their PS rack?

I dunno I drove a many Mustangs with non - ps and I bitched about it all the
time, I like my quarter turn of the wheel to turn a corner versus having to
hod the steering with 2 hands... I like easy... road feeling, your driving a
rocco, any bump crack of nockie in the road will be felt PS or not..

Patrick