someone help me with my digi camera (OT)

--part1_18d.41fd5df.29b1425d_boundary

i got a sony DSC-S70 and i need the CD to install it to my computer.  i have
a cd burner so if any one has the disc i would really appreciate it if you
could send it to me. i need to take some pics of my ride with this expensive
azz camera and its useless if i cant download them to my computer.   thanks
guys

--part1_18d.41fd5df.29b1425d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>i got a sony DSC-S70 and i need the CD to install it to my computer.&nbsp; i have a cd burner so if any one has the disc i would really appreciate it if you could send it to me. i need to take some pics of my ride with this expensive azz camera and its useless if i cant download them to my computer.&nbsp;&nbsp; thanks guys</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_18d.41fd5df.29b1425d_boundary--