Need to pass some wires thru the firewall on a Mk2 16v, help

the one I used to pass my wires is the one located atop the rain tray. where
the 8v antenna passes thru (unknow if the 16v has this hole present)
but here is the picture to indicate where I pushed the wire through perhaps
this will help?

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/number3fuse/antenna_step03.jpg

ATS - Patrick