Ref. for Mark Taylor - Euro parts VW Vortex

Someone asked for a reference for Mark Taylor who was
selling euro lights and bumpers on VWVortex.

Good stuff - I got a set of the bumpers & headlights
from him.  The lenses of the lights look brand new,
and he replaced all the broken adjusters with VW-new
ones before sending them to me.  The bumpers have the
washers in them, and he sent the pump and resevoir
also.  He also sent a set of tail-lights which I
wasn't expecting, so I guess I have to figure out how
to wire the euro-fog in there now.

So - euro bumpers with washers
euro main beams
Euro turn signals
euro tail lights
washer resevoir
all rubber boots, bulbs and pigtailed wires

All for one low money.

Anyways, everything looks great - not new, but for the
price it is excellent.

Will post pix and stuff soon.

=====
Mark