(OT) anyone sell parts over the internet?

I am not a lawyer but I do know that if he isn't keeping up with his end of
the bargain, then you can stop the deal at anytime after he breaks the
original deal.  I also have recently found out the hard way that an email is
a contract so make sure that he instigated the breaking of the contract not
you because you can find a lawyer to do pretty much anything you want these
days.

The second idea is to have ME pay the remaining balance and you send them to
me!  What do you think?

Dave