5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

> Oooops. Uh. What are they?

Those are fuel injected throttlebodies. There are no floats, venturis,
needles, or other vestiges of carbs. Look here for more information:
www.throttlebodies.com

As far as I know Mike Blain and I are the two on this list running that
exact system. Scott Krauss, however, came out to Cincy with his yellow Mk2
which was equipped with a fairly similar kit. Interestingly enough, his set
up uses the bottom half of a carb kit. All the significant bits are
comparable to what Mike and I are running, though.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut