From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of pbureau@attbi.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 3:48 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: H-S Motorsport Warning!!!!

H-S Motorsports Reportedly Renamed LIMITED VW's, 8/29/01
Customer Advisory Reiterated.

Better Business Bureau of Midwestern Ontario
THIS REPORT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SALES OR PROMOTIONAL
PURPOSES.
The following report is provided in response to your
request. Copyright 2002 BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU of
Midwestern Ontario. All Rights Reserved. This BBB
service is provided free of charge and is available
because of support received solely from the businesses
and professional firms which are BBB members. The BBB
deals in voluntary self regulation. Services include
factual reports on firms and organizations; dispute
resolution; monitoring of advertising and selling
practices; and consumer education.

H-S Motorsports
629 Millcroft Place
Waterloo, ON N2T 2P4

General Information
Principal:     Mr. Howard Dieter-Starz
Telephone #:     (519) 570-3648
Membership Status:    Non Member

BBB Membership
This company is NOT a member of this Better Business
Bureau.
Customer Experience
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Based on BBB files this company has an unsatisfactory
record with the Bureaudue to unanswered complaints. The
company resolved some complaints presented by the
Bureau, however, the Bureau did not receive a response
to other complaints.

Report as of: 09/05/2002 - ANN

Copyright 2001 Better Business Bureau of Mid-Western
Ontario, IncŪ

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau