MK3 Scirocco: is it time?

Ask Ellen, she has a MKIII. Its called a Corado.
(Sorry Ellen, I know I'll never hear the end of this...).
I don't like the looks. The rocc is streamlined and elegant with purpose and
energy.
The Corado looks bloated and more like a Honda.
The MKI with its curvier lines is definately female where as the MKII is
most is definately male with the harder defined lines. Both look mean when
you look from the front   :)
Mom with Fronkendad side by side. My "other" family look pretty lined up in
my drive way!

Julie