no fuel to injectors- please help

--0-1914283349-1025408864=:33454

Just hooked up my rebuilt engine.  "84 8v JH.  It won't start-  I have gotten it to the point where it now cranks fairly strong, has spark, and timing is OK(as far as mark on cam sprocket is where it should be when mark on flywheel is where it should be).  I also tested to make sure the #1 cylinder was at(or around, only tested with screwdriver) TDC.  Anyway, it won't start, so I pulled the #1 and #2 injectors.  No fuel coming out of them.  I disconnected the fuel line just after the fuel filter(the one near the fuel distributor) and fuel came gushing out when cranking.  I then disconnected the boot above the airflow plate, and lifted the plate to its max.  Fuel then came out of the injectors, quite quickly.  So I hooked it all back up(minus inj. 1 and 2) and cranked, still no fuel out of them.  I had a friend put his hand over the TB, and he said it was sucking, so that means the timing is at least fairly correct.  Pushing on the gas doesn't help.  It's almost as though the engine isn't pulling enough air to get the air flow plate open, but shouldn't it still give fuel even when simply cranking?  Please help-

Thanks,

Rob