From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Eric L Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:45 AM
To: Captnbr@aol.com
Cc: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Will VW get with it already

Your dad's car must have been left on the assembly line when it was SIESTA
time, thus not getting the full attention it needed.  Or perhaps it was a
BURRITO break...or a TEQUILA time-out.  I don't know, where was it
manufactured?  Maybe it was a SCHNAPPS induced sleepy time.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV