vacuum hose question to U.S. listers

Hello listers,
currently I'm trying to explain Craig ( U.S. Scirocco driver )
how to install the DIGIFIZ.

He told me that he has no vacuum hose that attaches to the back of
the instrument cluster on his Scirocco 16V.

Is that possible ?
Were there Sciroccos without vacuum hose to the cluster  in the USA ?
I'm sure that all german 16V had these.

curious
Dirk

Hello Craig,

every single one of my Sciroccos ( about 15 ) had a vacuum hose attached to
the cluster.
However, this might be different on U.S. models.

I will ask on the U.S. Scirocco mailing list to be sure.

If you don't have the vacuum hose, it's possible to create one,
using  an Y-adapter and 20 inch of vacuum hose.

I will look for details later....

Greets
Dirk