euro bumpers - help!

Sometime this summer I am getting my car painted, either in the original
grey color or black, and I think euro bumpers would not only look great but
save some weight for autocrossing.  There was a short thread on here earlier
about maybe a fiberglass cast of the bumper, and that seems like it may be
the way to go, seeing as I have VERY little money and I am trying to save as
much weight as possible.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks,
Bryson
1987 8v rocco