bolt size for the eurobumpers?

>i'm still having problems with the message archives, i can't read
>any of the files. can somebody tell me the size bolt i need to
>install the eurobumpers, please?
>  tia
>   hit
>
>So SayethThe Hitman
>http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage

Well, I just used the archive search mechansim to get this result:

=====
the bolts that come w/ the US bumpers are 12x1.5x25
the ones required for the Euro bumpers are 12x1.75x25
=====

Let me know if anyone else is having trouble with the search and results.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net