News from Julie!

That's pretty messed up!

Well, hopefully I will start working again next week. Granted, I left voluntarily to move to FL. But, not working is getting old.

Joshua

As of today, 6/27/2002, I jopined the ranks of the unemployed.
I returned from registering the blue rocc, only to be called in to a
managers office. I was told as of today I was no longer an employee. I was
escorted to my desk and watched as I cleaned out.
I am no longer allowed in the building either. S**T

The guys I worked with chased me out to my car when I was about to go. They
were all in shock.

I'll be OK though. I have a computer here for repair that no one else seems
to be able to repair. 1-900-breatheheavy is doing well (though I seem to
have gotten a lot of calls from Daun until his card maxed out...) and I have
a neighbours FURD to repair tomorrow.

Who knows what Saturday will bring? A ride in the blue rocc for the first
time! YEE HAA!

Julie

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)