[RE: Rant again, A4 and A1 content]

"BcH" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

I think your problem must be that at 23.5 bar or 340.84 PSI of boost your=

slightly above what a chipped 1.8t system can handle.  Get yourself some
310cc injectors in there and you'll be fine.
  =

Not a 1.8 T,(this is the oil burner) and that's the number AND unit the
mechanic used. He MEANS psi, doesn't he (of course, DOH). Still not a goo=
thing, it supposedly shuts down at 22. =

And I'll keep my stock injectors, thanks ;)

PS that sensor on the back of the head is the oil temp sensor.

Thanks! =