Will VW get with it already

All of the VW's that my family had were all made in
Germany.  3 from Karmann, one from emden, one from
Wolfsburg, and the last one from Hanover.  The one
from Hanover(Eurovan) was the most unreliable VW my
parents had and their last one.  The Quantum(Emden)
mostly just has cooling problems, but it is a known
problem.  The Eurovan just had many problems every
year.  It was a first year model too.
--- "Dan S." <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
> ...well....my (wife's) 2000 Jetta was made in
> Mexico.
> It's not a bad car, but I'm not giving it all the
> props you are.
>
> When we go somewhere, guess which car I drive?
>
> Dan Snow
> Tam-pa, FL
> '81 Rabbit Sportruck
> '87 16v Scirocco (X2!)  <-----------------------  :o