Rant again, A4 and A1 content

I love my bug, but it is starting to be as bad of a PITA as the headache.=

Today it was in for what I thought was an expensive straighforward proble=
(MAF sensor) but it's worse. So I have to look up my chip guy, unchip it,=
 then
have them scan it again, and then maybe rebuild the injection pump (code =
says
the quantity adjuster is at fault). Then maybe chip it again I guess. I b=
et
I'm making better boost than you turbo guys, 23.5 bar, that's the problem=
,
it's shutting down due to overboost (and you better have the belt on when=
 it
shuts down, it hits HARD). What a PITA. I think I should just buy a 16V a=
s a
DD.

Rocco content: Had the headache up on the school hoist, it's busted a muf=
fler
mount, and is leaking (actually, more like pouring) oil out of what appea=
rs to
be a sensor, on the head (16 V), left back side, near the distributor. Wh=
at is
it? (oil pressure sensor?) And does it have a gasket/seal, or does the wh=
ole
thing need replacing? Expensive?
On the bright side, everything behind it is protected from corrosion for =
the
next century.