From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of jp43044
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:20 PM
To: james a patterson; Dale Patterson; Coralee Woodland; Ryan Walters;
Marty Patterson; Douglas McQuaide; Eric Corwin; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: The Golf (long but good reading)

You know, some people are really fickle.  I have changed the title for the
Golf simply because I think it angers some people.  Okay it has no muffler,
it's a little rusty.  And it's missing a trim ring for a wheel. But I don't
see that as a reason for half of Columbus to give me dirty looks when I am
going down the road.  Just the other day I was leaving the gas station and
some girl in a Toyota was giving the look of ( huh just who the hell do you
think you are?) so I waited until she got out of her car and set her alarm.
As she was walking into the station I putted by gave the Golf a quick rev
and, set off the said alarm.  I love being me.  I used to be bothered by
this car but now I realize it has taken on a character all it's own.  Rocco
sits in the driveway next to it all snobby, but he sits there, ready to tote
my arse around everyday.  Golf is loyal. I'm getting married in September,
Monika doesn't like to ride in it.  But I love it.  I just put tires and
brakes on it this past weekend, She's good to go for another who knows how
many miles.   Maybe I'll put a muffler on it, and get a new trim ring.  Nah.
Golf would loose them instantly.  It's not his style.  ;)

Erik
88 16V
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)