Rabbitation

Hey Scott, sorry I slipped and left that info out.

This weekend June 29th and 30th Rabbitation is being held at the Northampton
airport. This is a A1 event only.
Saturday June 29th is the gtging, Saturday night there is free camping on
site. they will have a grill so bring your food.
Sunday is a full day cruise, people are meeting at the airport at 8:00am
sharp coffee and donuts will be on hand. Leaving at 8:30am (probably being
pushed back closer to 9am) to help miss traffic. Heading North West towards
North Adams then back to stop at Shelburne falls, lots of great roads, small
towns, great swimming holes.

what's going on:
swap meet
Raffle for charity
BBQ
Camping
Contest for best picture of A1 VW, (winner will be published)
People, choose award
sky diving
swapping stories and history 2 days to honor the past
day cruise on Sunday, possible swimming hole stop
photos
etc.

Josh Able