Will VW get with it already

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

> My dad's brand new 2002 Passat.  Has 700 miles on it and the check engine
> light is on, and the radio won't turn on now.  Com'on VW get with it
> already.   sheeshs.  Thanks for letting me yell.

I did 32k miles in my 2000 Passat with ZERO problems - it was one of the best
cars I ever owned.  Check engine?  Could be a million things, many of them
minor, all the way down to a loose gas cap.  Whatever it turns out to be,
I'm sure the car will be fine and your pop will enjoy it immensely - they're
awesome cars!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA