Will VW get with it already -nah-

  I test drove a 2001 1.8T model last week, felt so numb in it. Told the
dealer I'll be back after the new wagons are in. On a good note, he was
jealous of my rocco (even after seeing it), and he'd owned a few Foxes, so we
talked for a while.
  Have you tried the security code for the radio?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 6/26/02 11:37:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Captnbr@aol.com